- It has been a while since I last posted. Lots of good stuff going on in the OutSell World! Clients are booking deals! #
- Back home in office. Concalls and writing today. Do you know the number of languages spoke in the world? 6,700! And I can hardly speak 1 #
- The Pay Day Pod Cast is at silverbulletselling.com #
- Just posted the latest edition of the Silverbullet Selling Pay Day Pod Cast. It is all about how to make your Discovery come to life. … #
- In NY Office. Doing some pre-call planning before we write 3 classes. Heading back to left coast tonight. #
- Just sitting at my computer looking for things to do besides writing the speech I need to work on. #
- Great day in NYC. At my brother’s house. Lots of writing to do tomorrow. #
- The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. #
- In Irvine, CA today working with insurance client. #
Listen in on the May Day episode of the Payday Podcast as G.A. and Paul talk about generating buying momentum with the Discovery Summary. The Discovery Summary is a critical part of the selling process by summarizing what you have learn about the prospect’s situation. It moves you into the Tailored Solution.
G.A. and Paul have met in the Garden State of New Jersey to talk about what to get their mother for Mother’s Day (which is May 10, by the way), and to tape the May Day episode of the Pay Day podcast.
- In the office working on a proposal. Out all week. LA then NYC. Beautiful Sunday, tough to be inside, but duty calls. #
- TGIF. It seems to be opeing up a bit in the business world. We have written several proposals this week. Anyone else feel it? #
- This video is thought provoking – Did You Know? http://tinyurl.com/5o4jva #
- Doing some yard work, then swim with kidz. Mid 80’s in SD. Then to office at about 3. #
- Been on phone coaching since 6am. Ear is going to fall off. Leaving sunny San Diego for blizzard in Denver this afternoon. #
- In the office today. Headed to Denver tomorrow. It feels like some companies are using the economic times to gain more marketshare. #
- Only those that attempt the absurd, achieve the impossible.
Bumper sticker 8/95 #
- Lots of calls with clients this morning. That can only mean good stuff! #